Electronic planner for 10yr old??

Hi,

Can anyone recommend a suitable mobile phone that has a really good planner/organiser and music, that might be suitable for my son. He is 10, AS and I think he might find it really useful. Don't want to spend big bucks, and the latest iPhone would be overkill...

Suggestions??

Thanks x

Parents
  • Funnily enough I've been looking into this kind of thing for myself recently.

There's a huge number of options available - smartphones of 3 different flavours (iOS, Android, and Windows Phone 7/8), tablets also of 3 different flavour (iOS, Android, and Windows 7/8), and now I find that iPods can do much of what I want too!

Boy!

I have a degree in Software Engineering, and so am pretty damn computer literate, but all these options leave even me somewhat confused!

Though, having said that, I am also looking for something that has very specific functionality (the ability to bi-directionally synchronise with Windows Live shared calanders).

• Funnily enough I've been looking into this kind of thing for myself recently.

There's a huge number of options available - smartphones of 3 different flavours (iOS, Android, and Windows Phone 7/8), tablets also of 3 different flavour (iOS, Android, and Windows 7/8), and now I find that iPods can do much of what I want too!

Boy!

I have a degree in Software Engineering, and so am pretty damn computer literate, but all these options leave even me somewhat confused!

Though, having said that, I am also looking for something that has very specific functionality (the ability to bi-directionally synchronise with Windows Live shared calanders).

Children
No Data