I Really Do Miss The Kind Of Humour Which Was Once Upon This Forum...

...Greetings, Anyone & Thanks for Reading.

...In preparing this Thread, I did honestly write a much longer OP (Opening Post), but then decided against it, to see if anyone else knows what I mean first, without much further Prompt. I try to be cheery here, but I cannot do it on My own. Autism here was once not so serious as it is now.

Parents
  • Dear Disambiguating Cynosure..

I read your opening to this thread yesterday morning over and over again but alas my words were aloof.. it's not that I'm humorless but more the fact I feel I require at least one/ all of the aforementioned cures to get over myself..

I do read most thing you write as I find your eloquent composition and the undertones present very satisfying and soothing.. you have a wonderful brain my friend.. anyway after that sledgehammer of a post I finally opted out of mutism.. "is that an autistic trait"..haha..

I too also hope this thread grows and will add a little more as follows..

A toothpaste used at least twice a day.. it will make the users confused words minty and more appealing to the listener.. once used one should speak very very slowly and clearly as it will take practice to to fully utilise this new treatment and obviously be patient with the listener as they are allowing you to talk to them while under the influence of toothpaste...  if however it dosent work at least the user will have bright shinny teeth to use when smiling at something they didn't understand..

• Dear Disambiguating Cynosure..

I read your opening to this thread yesterday morning over and over again but alas my words were aloof.. it's not that I'm humorless but more the fact I feel I require at least one/ all of the aforementioned cures to get over myself..

I do read most thing you write as I find your eloquent composition and the undertones present very satisfying and soothing.. you have a wonderful brain my friend.. anyway after that sledgehammer of a post I finally opted out of mutism.. "is that an autistic trait"..haha..

I too also hope this thread grows and will add a little more as follows..

A toothpaste used at least twice a day.. it will make the users confused words minty and more appealing to the listener.. once used one should speak very very slowly and clearly as it will take practice to to fully utilise this new treatment and obviously be patient with the listener as they are allowing you to talk to them while under the influence of toothpaste...  if however it dosent work at least the user will have bright shinny teeth to use when smiling at something they didn't understand..

Children
No Data