Parents
  • ... Me again. As I write/wrote, just 3 of us so far, upon a maybe defunct Thread...

I wanted to add... If anyone else wonders what this Thread is or was about... was it actually discussing Top Secret Government Chemical Information; This is why it was Begun by "Yttrium", Answered by "Disambiguation", and supported by a "Lone Warrior"... ???

(...Yes I *am* somewhat Joking, okay? I guess this Thread is let go now, maybe, with all of the stuff I put on it. I meant what I said before, though.)

• ... Me again. As I write/wrote, just 3 of us so far, upon a maybe defunct Thread...

I wanted to add... If anyone else wonders what this Thread is or was about... was it actually discussing Top Secret Government Chemical Information; This is why it was Begun by "Yttrium", Answered by "Disambiguation", and supported by a "Lone Warrior"... ???

(...Yes I *am* somewhat Joking, okay? I guess this Thread is let go now, maybe, with all of the stuff I put on it. I meant what I said before, though.)

Children
No Data