Parents
  • Once again my sincere apologies for being so clueless. If I could work out how to properly delete the whole thread I would. Have a fun tuesday anyway.   Slight smile

• Once again my sincere apologies for being so clueless. If I could work out how to properly delete the whole thread I would. Have a fun tuesday anyway.

...I did say that those best at humour in this Forum are currently not on it... Much. It is a digression to mention why.  Disappointed But A Thread cannot be deleted except by NAS after there is a Reply Posted to it. Somewhat within a Week, You may "Blank off" all of Your own Posts.

...As I recall, not so accurately, the OP was something like as follows, but I alter it with how Myself might have tried it instead (as though I were an expert, which I am not.):

" Hi All. I am a Research Student Posting from Rebellion Against Rules Dot-Com. Please Post into this Thread Your own experiences of being Autistic regarding the following:

1 - Have You ever used Tarantula Venom or Tarantula Milk upon a regular basis and has it cured Your Inabillity to Aquire a Huge Mansion, or has it Re-Grown a Missing Limb or Removed all Allistic Persons from Your Existence?

2 - Being Autistic is associated with having a SuperPower, such as being able to Memorise entire PhoneBooks. Please tell Me when You first discovered this ability, and how long it takes You to do it, and whether this applies to Mortgage Contracts and/or Audio-Only "Small Print" as said during Advertisements upon the Radio.

3 - ...!  "

3 ... Because I cannot PM or EMail, I cannot recall what this one was. Sorry about that! I tried to fill this Post with Humour, and, well, Yttrium, as I - & WE - say, Please do not be put off. And do not be embarrassed either. To end this Thread, Just request that in words at the end... or try another Thread, and this one may drop off with little fuss.

(If it helps, I can only say of My current "Weeny Peeves" Thread, I had planned it for many Months before starting it, but only did it tentatively when I did, it after a very low time. This Forum was upon eggshells, so-to-speak, and since it is the Internet, it is not easy to judge how people will react. And not everyone knows everyone else. And all of that.)

This Post is getting long and waffly and uncertain now, so I shall end it. Take from it whatever may be needed. Good Luck as said before.

• ...I forgot to say... The Picture Posted just now is Very Good, and in the right Spirit! "Normal Service will be resumed as soon as possible." Good Fortune and Hang on in there, Yttrium.   :-) 

Reply Children
No Data