Parents
  • ...And now, here I am... talking to Myself, upon a currently blanked Thread. Who else is reading, I do not know. Do I like the Internet? Even less, now. Should I stop Posting here? Yes, perhaps... but I honestly think that Tarantulas are reeeealy cute, what with them being all furry and fast and yet able to "terrify" grown Men who are one hundred times taller than they are. That is an awsome ability to have...

And about Phonebooks... it is not fair that Yellow Pages is no longer given away or is so THIN nowadays. I honestly miss the old occupations such as "Mungo and Shoddy" or "IronMongers". I could waffle on, but am not good at it Online... and I am "only" in M'Forties anyway...

...I am Posting this but do not know how this will look in the Morning! I meant what I said though, Thanks Yttrium - keep succeeding or trying. As I say, it seems to come naturally to some upon here, not necessarily meaning Me. & This could have turned into a hate Thread, yikes!

• ...And now, here I am... talking to Myself, upon a currently blanked Thread. Who else is reading, I do not know. Do I like the Internet? Even less, now. Should I stop Posting here? Yes, perhaps... but I honestly think that Tarantulas are reeeealy cute, what with them being all furry and fast and yet able to "terrify" grown Men who are one hundred times taller than they are. That is an awsome ability to have...

And about Phonebooks... it is not fair that Yellow Pages is no longer given away or is so THIN nowadays. I honestly miss the old occupations such as "Mungo and Shoddy" or "IronMongers". I could waffle on, but am not good at it Online... and I am "only" in M'Forties anyway...

...I am Posting this but do not know how this will look in the Morning! I meant what I said though, Thanks Yttrium - keep succeeding or trying. As I say, it seems to come naturally to some upon here, not necessarily meaning Me. & This could have turned into a hate Thread, yikes!

Children
  • tarantulas are fury and cute but I admit they scare me, They move so quickly darn quick. Yikes, 

yellow pages are a sad loss and I used to like seeing how each company would try adding an “ A” or something in order to be a first seen company before others, I am not sure eating yellow pages would be wise? My teeth are already yellowish and as such the yellow may well make my teeeth look as if to be a golden ray of sun should I smile Smiley.

I also think a winged werecat is an awesome sight to behold.

especially when munching on a phone book Lol.

I also like humour especially humour that conjure up images of such fun. 

The ability to email is I imagine quite useful.

I have that ability but rarely send any, I receive  too many, so many I hardly ever look at them!

I do know I do not need them to have fun and to talk and listen to good people.

Ok I can PM as well. So what?

DC can I go off topic again and say just because you cannot PM then it does not mean you are not a friend, you are and always have been. 

Off to reply to you in another post, YOUR post, the one that has allowed a great deal of joy to be had by so many.

Thank you. X()x

• Oh boy, yttrium and DC, I feel you both misunderstood one another, I did not see the original post!

I haven’t been on for a while and this was the first post I saw. 

Pit saddened me to see such misunderstandings. 

I also don’t know wether I would have found it funny?

Or misjudged it and considered it a survey?

All I do know is that having known of both of you on here for so long that neither of you meant any harm or intended to cause upset :( .

one thing I am sure of is that DC meant well and only wanted to remind you how your post might be considered a breach of the rules. That I consider a kind gesture that may have stopped you being seen in a bad light.

DC please can I say in all the time I have know you on here you have only ever looked to help or give support to others, it isn’t easy for you to get on here and even harder to navigate around the site, 

That became clear long ago when a few of us highlighted the fact that some devices including my last one were almost useless when accessing this forum. Tiny little boxes to reply in, often single line text, the tiny scroll bar was so small it was nearly impossible to use. Often embedded replies not seen, it was a big mess for some users. Me included, 

Anyways, I may be breaking the “ rules” as I have no idea what the original topic was?

I may be “ OFF TOPIC” yikes, uh oh!

please take care and keep posting please, I enjoy both of your contributions. And DC you are not talking to yourself. Currently there are 46 views, members are reading your words. So am I :)  

Yttrium I have missed your posts too, welcome back :) 

we need more humour here, 

x()x   :)