Manchester Airport help

We are a party of 4 traveling to Cyprus from Manchester airport. 3 of our party have autism and I'm not looking forward to the experience!

We usually travel from East Midlands which is quite a small airport but the hustle and bustle is still very unsettling (as you all know).

Anyone ever asked Manchester airport about free access to their escape lounges?

Thanks

Parents
  • Manchester uses the sunflower lanyard system - speak to their disability support team and they will get you through the airport wil minimal hassle.  They give you each a lanyard with sunflowers on it - all the staff know that you have hidden disabilites and need a little help.

I'm not sure they'll give you free access to the lounges - but you can probably book it beforehand and it may be worth the money.

Some destinations use the lanyard system too (Florida does) so it can get you through the passport control with assistance through the wheelchair route with no queues.

Always worth asking.

• Manchester uses the sunflower lanyard system - speak to their disability support team and they will get you through the airport wil minimal hassle.  They give you each a lanyard with sunflowers on it - all the staff know that you have hidden disabilites and need a little help.

I'm not sure they'll give you free access to the lounges - but you can probably book it beforehand and it may be worth the money.

Some destinations use the lanyard system too (Florida does) so it can get you through the passport control with assistance through the wheelchair route with no queues.

Always worth asking.

Children
No Data