Does anyone else fantasy about things like there Wedding Day e.t.c

I'm wondering if anyone else has ever fantasied about there dream wedding day or any similar life events which they have yet to experience and waiting for the moment for it too happen, as lately been fantasying about my dream wedding but I'm single and no sign of my future bride to be in the near future. 

My dream day would be a truely no conventional wedding following no traditions what so ever, i know for a austitic person that can be challenging but for me it a chance for me to experience everything new in one day and one of these experience would be me seeing what if feels like to be bride and wear the traditional bride outfit and all what the bride would experience e.t.c then rest of will be truely unique to fit my personaility. 

Because wedding days are only time you could protential any of this special magic creating stuff so you might as well go all guns blazing. 

I know i fantasy alot because of my condition trying to figure out what everyone purpose is on this planet by trying to step in to there shoes no matter the gender. 

• I see my wedding day, as usual, my birthday day. I don't want many people around, only my family and friends of my husband. We will sit, drink, and talk in the place where I usually meet my friends on my birthday https://opaorlando.com/catering/. After that, we will go on some interesting trip with my future husband. I know that changing the place can be brought to my state, so I am now preparing to visit some other interesting places with my husband after the wedding. You are welcome if you have a good suggestion where I can go with my husband.

• These are not fantasies. It is a real plan. I don't have a fiancé in mind or even a friend with whom I could spend my life. But as a girl, I already know what I will do. So, it will be responsible for preparation for https://bachelorettepartyhelp.com/?qb-b=the-perfect-packing-list-for-your-bachelorette-glamping-trip, party planning. Then there will be a beautiful restaurant overlooking the mountains and enclosed glades where I will run barefoot and look out over the ocean. Then there will be a photo shoot on the beach. And of course a church wedding, but I want to do it at home. Who's getting married at home?

• Yeeeessss I fantasize about my wedding and what it will be like a lot! I keep a journal and write about it so much. I want it to be perfect when the day does finally come Slight smile

• Ok, sorry about that. I get what you mean now.

• To clarify, I wasn't implying that couples in relationships should be joined at the hip and spend all their available time together, as I feel that's unhealthy. It's good to have space in a relationship to pursue individual interests, I think. Also, having individual interests means there is more to talk about. It's all about creating a sense of balance. 

I have known some couples who seem to be so codependent that they seem to be incapable of independent thinking. Instead of saying, "I think..." it's always "We think..."  In some cases, they will dress almost identically, as though trying to be a carbon copy of each other. Identical 'His & Hers' coats, footwear, and so on. That's not for me, as I just consider it weird. 

• Ok. I see what you mean. Sounds like you have your head screwed on. Being co-dependant is not my cup of tea, but i can relate to what you have said.

• Approximately 20 years ago (long before I knew I was autistic), I was fortunate enough to have found myself in a relationship that appeared to be going somewhere. Without going into details, a third party succeeded in completely sabotaging our relationship. It's hard not to wonder sometimes if we would have stayed together if that hadn't happened.

Speaking from experience, dead-end relationships are just so unfulfilling and pointless in my opinion. Whilst I believe relationships are a gamble (nobody knows at the onset how they are going to turn out), I have difficulty understanding couples who choose to remain in relationships, simply for the sake of being in a relationship, and not because they actually want to be with each other and enjoy each others company.

• I get where you are coming from. With Autism,  ( i think ) it would take a special ,  knowing person to understand us. Nobody wants a dead end Relationship, it is so mentally draining. Remember Sparkle...the best comes to those who wait :-)

• It was something I did a lot as a child and teenager. Whilst I haven't completely ruled out the notion of dating and 'settling down', I now question if I've become too accustomed to being single and have become a bit too set in my ways. Relationships are all about compromise, and I'm not sure how I would cope with that now, like compromising on things like home decor, what to watch on TV, where to go on holiday (if it could be afforded), etc.

Shortening my name to Sparkle is fine by me. :-)

• With our Autistic traits sometimes we can close our eyes and slowly drift away....

• It sounds like you are thinking of the fairytale wedding and living happily ever after. There is nothing wrong with that Sparkling ( I am changing your name to Sparkle ok ? )   Its either that or ollie. Its your choice :-)

• When I was a child my only ambition in life was to get married and have a child. During my teens, I would spend hours fantasising about my wedding, even though I had no boyfriend. There was one occasion when my mother thought I had completely lost the plot because I had drawn up a table plan of who would sit where at the wedding breakfast. Because I had no boyfriend, this table plan only consisted of my friends and relatives. Wink Laughing

I would fantasise about my marriage and the kind of house that I might live in, what the garden might look like, etc. I was realistic enough to know that this marriage would not be perfect all of the time, so had factored in disagreements that myself and my future husband might have. This was something that none of my NT friends had ever done when fantasising about their own weddings and married life.

• I experience that. It feels like i am pining for a person or event that never happend,and yet the sadness is real, It feels like my " other " me " is living in an alternate reality yet i am not there.

• I do this. I'm actually divorced so I have had a wedding previously so I know what I would do differently this time. 

I fantasy about my future wedding alot. I am in a relationship but we're not engaged but we do talk about getting married and having kids and what our life together will be like. I love thinking about these things. 

I do it with other things too like imaginary holiday shopping, pet shopping and house shopping.Joy

You're not alone. 

• I've never been married, I would have liked it, but it's to late now, i've finally accepted that  i'm to old, i'm on my own. But fantacies about a big wedding, definitely NO  !!! If i were ever to marry i'd want to run away to Gretna Green, just the two of us. I think it would be my worst nightmare to be the centre of attention in a big room full of people, and have to give a speech.

• I honestly do and I plan to do more research on specific venues and other things(btw I want a nightmare before christmas themed wedding). It's all because of my special girl.

• I don't see marriage happening as I don't think I'd be easy to live and cope with. But I also have a huge fear of people so that makes it unlikely as well. I do think about it a lot though, the dress I would wear, the church, the wedding car, the day... I've got all of it planned already. I spend so much time thinking and planning. I doubt it will ever happen but a girl can and does dream :) 

• Absolute! But this is funny because it started 2 years ago. I didn't even think I would ever get married or find the man to become my perfect half until then. All this until at a party I met a boy, my current boyfriend and I hope my future husband. I'm not obsessgentleman's gurued with marriage or something; I visualize this event in life as something magical. I saw in a shop window a wedding dress that meets all my requirements and a tuxedo made by [link removed by moderator], which I think would fit my boyfriend perfectly.

• It's ok - just something I have to wait until next year to do - I'll PM you.

•  i would have no idea  - and no direct experience