You are all Amazing!

Hi Everyone, I just wanted to say that I think each and everyone one of you is absolutely amazing! Since being diagnosed in December 18 I have found such comfort in being able to come on this forum and chat with people, people in a similar situation to myself, with similar experiences to myself. Whether it’s the heavier posts asking for advice or the chatting in the lighter posts, the level of support, comradery and fellowship among the people on here is phenomenal! You really are the kindest, most welcoming and supportive group of people that I have ever met. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for letting me into your community and for the shared experiences, advice and support you give to me Heart

Parents
  • You're pretty amazing yourself, Kitsun!

I guess...

Everybody Needs Somebody To Love

(featuring fellow Aspie Dan Ackroyd)

• Thank you. I’m feeling in a really happy and positive head space right now and I genuinely feel really greatful to all the people that I chat with on this forum, who have contributed massively to my current head space by just being really supportive. I thought I’d spread the happiness around a bit as a thank you with this post. If this post has made even just one person feel good about themselves, then I’ve achieved what I intended to achieve Slight smile

Thanks for the link. Excellent!

• Thank you. I’m feeling in a really happy and positive head space right now and I genuinely feel really greatful to all the people that I chat with on this forum, who have contributed massively to my current head space by just being really supportive. I thought I’d spread the happiness around a bit as a thank you with this post. If this post has made even just one person feel good about themselves, then I’ve achieved what I intended to achieve Slight smile

Thanks for the link. Excellent!

Children