Anyone else having issues with the website?

I often can't reply on the forums unless I press ctrl+f5 to reload the page - otherwise it sits doing nothing when I submit. Also, I am asked to sign in, unless I am in the forums then it shows me signed in!
Speed is chronically slow.

Click on my account link and get a page saying to press a different link instead.

It's very messy. It's getting to the stage now whereby it's almost unusable. As a software developer I find this really annoying.

Parents
  • Oooh - now I am on the dark side - that side where I get to moan about the slightest glitch and make the devs cry! 

All I need to do now is make sweeping statements such as "this will only take you 10mins" then find the one issue that will take days to fix teehee.

• Oooh - now I am on the dark side - that side where I get to moan about the slightest glitch and make the devs cry! 

All I need to do now is make sweeping statements such as "this will only take you 10mins" then find the one issue that will take days to fix teehee.

Children

Greetings. I guess this is the New "Comments, Improvements, Feedback" Thread, for 2019, then...

It is Good that Mr Webster again has someone else to talk to that is a programmer as well. (The Baton has been passed...!?)

NAS50343, please give yourself either a Name or an Icon, (non-personal) & that would help a lot of people to distinguish you,  (it would at least help Me for one, anyway) if you intend to stay/linger, Thanks.

There are other "Maintenance" Threads upon this Forum, but it seems to get too complicated for most to follow... So, Good Luck with This! (Notifications, Spam, Style-Changes, etc. etc.)