What type of craft/making do you like?

Hi all,

I was inspired by a thread yesterday about knitting, to start a craft or making thread to see what people on here like to craft or make. I like to bead/make jewellery, the type I make is sewn out of seed beads, into a variety of patterns. Included are some photos of my latest piece, a necklace which took 12 hours! Please feel free to share your craft/hobby and a picture of your latest/favourite make if you wish.

Parents
  • I like making jewellery at the moment with dremel drill on stone but normally I use wood I.e carving pyrography ect. 

• These look absolutely amazing! You have a really unique skill there!

• Thank you Kitsune, 

I am still developing my skills with pyrography I usually work with pens I make something with many pictures and make a pattern. 

• Meh! I totally replied to this last night and the reply has disappeared (curses the forum software under my breath!). I just sew seed beads into various patterns, nothing too technical. I also have a kiln that I bought several years ago that I’ve been too scared to use yet plus I need to buy a shelf for it. Once I’ve got a shelf, myself and one of my autistic friends who lives nearby are going to have a play as I also have a few packets of silver clay hanging around.

• Meh! I totally replied to this last night and the reply has disappeared (curses the forum software under my breath!). I just sew seed beads into various patterns, nothing too technical. I also have a kiln that I bought several years ago that I’ve been too scared to use yet plus I need to buy a shelf for it. Once I’ve got a shelf, myself and one of my autistic friends who lives nearby are going to have a play as I also have a few packets of silver clay hanging around.

Children
No Data