What type of craft/making do you like?

Hi all,

I was inspired by a thread yesterday about knitting, to start a craft or making thread to see what people on here like to craft or make. I like to bead/make jewellery, the type I make is sewn out of seed beads, into a variety of patterns. Included are some photos of my latest piece, a necklace which took 12 hours! Please feel free to share your craft/hobby and a picture of your latest/favourite make if you wish.

Parents
  • I a m not sure if these will show up, but here goes......I work with wax, clay, acrylics and gold and copper wax paint, with glass fragments, mirror fragments.

• Awesome creativity nexus9,

it really draws me in, The tiny little swirls caught my eye, reminded me of ammonites I have collected over the years,

I also instantly saw what I perceive as a bears face within the whiter part, my take on first seeing your art was of a cloud floating above a lunar type landscape, the rectangular shapes being field boundaries and the lower central thin gold shape being a mountain ridge, the bear face is definitely there peeking through the clouds.

I may have interpreted your art differently from how it was intended to be but it is still awesome and I find myself coming back to look st it again and again. 

Really glad you are passionate about your set forms and that you sell some. 

I will try posting a copy outlining the bears face, but after posting this reply as all to often the whole post fails to post, picture size needs resizing, still trying to work that out, Gidfy did post a link up for me but I even failed trying to use that.

• Awesome creativity nexus9,

it really draws me in, The tiny little swirls caught my eye, reminded me of ammonites I have collected over the years,

I also instantly saw what I perceive as a bears face within the whiter part, my take on first seeing your art was of a cloud floating above a lunar type landscape, the rectangular shapes being field boundaries and the lower central thin gold shape being a mountain ridge, the bear face is definitely there peeking through the clouds.

I may have interpreted your art differently from how it was intended to be but it is still awesome and I find myself coming back to look st it again and again. 

Really glad you are passionate about your set forms and that you sell some. 

I will try posting a copy outlining the bears face, but after posting this reply as all to often the whole post fails to post, picture size needs resizing, still trying to work that out, Gidfy did post a link up for me but I even failed trying to use that.

Children