What type of craft/making do you like?

Hi all,

I was inspired by a thread yesterday about knitting, to start a craft or making thread to see what people on here like to craft or make. I like to bead/make jewellery, the type I make is sewn out of seed beads, into a variety of patterns. Included are some photos of my latest piece, a necklace which took 12 hours! Please feel free to share your craft/hobby and a picture of your latest/favourite make if you wish.

Parents
  • Ive recently discovered 'lemax', they make figures and houses for minature Christmas villages, I was bought one for christmas and am now obsessed, I'm starting to make my own village with trees hedges and background all of which I am making myself, since Christmas I've made several trees out of twisted wire and paint and a hedge from cut up hanging basket liners, I find it distracts me from all the s#@t that is happening at work at the moment.

• I'd love to see a photo of your miniature village, it sounds intriguing! Sorry to hear that work is not so good at the moment, what is happening?

• Not yet, getting it ready for next Christmas... but I do do a bit of a fairy garden in the summer so I'll show you that when the weather permits

Reply Children