What type of craft/making do you like?

Hi all,

I was inspired by a thread yesterday about knitting, to start a craft or making thread to see what people on here like to craft or make. I like to bead/make jewellery, the type I make is sewn out of seed beads, into a variety of patterns. Included are some photos of my latest piece, a necklace which took 12 hours! Please feel free to share your craft/hobby and a picture of your latest/favourite make if you wish.

Parents
  • You’ve just inspired me Slight smile I never considered jewellery making (maybe because I’m not wearing any) but this necklace is amazing. So amazing I started reading about bead weaving, watching video tutorials and ordered some beads and nylon cord. And I’m going to have some fun Blush

• You’ve just inspired me Slight smile I never considered jewellery making (maybe because I’m not wearing any) but this necklace is amazing. So amazing I started reading about bead weaving, watching video tutorials and ordered some beads and nylon cord. And I’m going to have some fun Blush

Children
  • I actually never wear jewellery, apart from simple rings, yet I get so much joy out of making jewellery. Glad you like the necklace. Good luck with your new beading venture, please post pictures of your creations as I’d love to see them Slight smile