What book are you reading now?

I decided that I needed a new book to read and managed to find one on my bookshelf that I’d only half read so thought I’d finish it off: Tower, An epic History of the Tower of London by Nigel Jones. I just wondered what everyone else is reading at the moment? What does everyone else like to read?

Parents
  • I'm half way through David Attenboroughs witness statement and it occurs to me, that although we need some kind of utopia to survive and help the planet to survive again...it is based on removing greed and distributing wealth evenly and in the pursuit of regaining balance, rather than for personal gain.

In that way it struck me that it would appear to suit the autistic way of thinking more than the neurotypical

• what ????      autistics can be incredibly selfish/ self centred to the point of distruction. 

Autistics vary in their thinking just like NTs do ......

.......... if u want to find out put my autistic nephew in charge and everyone will be forced to fly drones with him everyday for an hour, followed by one hour building Model trains, then One hour of Star Wars lego.

Everyone with be eating chips with Coke forever !  Slight smile

everyone run      Runner tone1

feel free to poo poo me  Poop 

Heart

• Yeah, there's as much variance in being nice and being nasty, selfish, whatever amongst ASs as NTs. The person who's been most relentlessy mean to me had an autism diagnosis. And the person who's been most caring of me has one too.

There seems to be particular ways of being nice/kind or nasty/selfish in the two brain types that's different, but I'm not sure utopia is made up of ASs. Maybe if you just take the nice ASs it could;>).

•  if i ever became rich i would have a herd of pet cows !  

Reply Children
No Data