What book are you reading now?

I decided that I needed a new book to read and managed to find one on my bookshelf that I’d only half read so thought I’d finish it off: Tower, An epic History of the Tower of London by Nigel Jones. I just wondered what everyone else is reading at the moment? What does everyone else like to read?

Parents
  • By way of an exhumation.....recently I read the bees' answer to Watership Down, which was about rabbits.

This bee community has a slightly mutated misfit bee that is very big and uglybsnd sometimes lays eggs, which is totally against the strict rules of the hive. 

All about bee totalitarianism, queen's, drones and workers......pretty damned good!

• By way of an exhumation.....recently I read the bees' answer to Watership Down, which was about rabbits.

This bee community has a slightly mutated misfit bee that is very big and uglybsnd sometimes lays eggs, which is totally against the strict rules of the hive. 

All about bee totalitarianism, queen's, drones and workers......pretty damned good!

Children
No Data