What book are you reading now?

I decided that I needed a new book to read and managed to find one on my bookshelf that I’d only half read so thought I’d finish it off: Tower, An epic History of the Tower of London by Nigel Jones. I just wondered what everyone else is reading at the moment? What does everyone else like to read?

Parents
  • I've  just finished my fiction book and Im gutted, any ideas for another? It has to have a happy ending. I'm reading none fiction as well but at the moment I need some ' feel good' none fiction, any ideas?

• Sorry you finished your book Slight frown I hate that feeling! This is a bit random but if you want some very light fiction, I borrowed the ‘hush hush’ series by Becca Fitzpatrick off of my eldest who’s 21 a few years ago. It’s YA so it’s pretty feel good, it involves a love story between a fallen angel and a human and it has a happy ending Slight smile it’s a good series, in a YA kind of way

• Sorry you finished your book Slight frown I hate that feeling! This is a bit random but if you want some very light fiction, I borrowed the ‘hush hush’ series by Becca Fitzpatrick off of my eldest who’s 21 a few years ago. It’s YA so it’s pretty feel good, it involves a love story between a fallen angel and a human and it has a happy ending Slight smile it’s a good series, in a YA kind of way

Children