This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Contribute to designing a sensory product range

Apologies if not allowed, and please delete if so!

I am going to be launching a range of high quality, affordable sensory products for children who are ASD/LD. I have worked with children with additional needs throughout my career, and have personally felt disappointed by the lack of good quality, affordable resources. Anyone else feel the same? I would be really interested to get feedback from parents/guardians and start communication with anyone who may like to be involved in the design process! The goal is to produce products made FOR and BY children with autism and/or learning disabilities, and their parents/guardians. Please contact either via email at: [email address] or alternatively by posting on this thread. 

I look forward to your responses. Best wishes, Megan

[Edited by moderator]

Parents
  • Hi Megan,

I'm not sure that your post is strictly within the rules of the Community so I am locking it for now and seeking advice.  Please also note that I have removed your email address as we discourage users from posting any personal details.

Regards,

Kerri-Mod

• Hi Megan,

I'm not sure that your post is strictly within the rules of the Community so I am locking it for now and seeking advice.  Please also note that I have removed your email address as we discourage users from posting any personal details.

Regards,

Kerri-Mod

Children
  • Hi Kelly,

No problem, and huge apologies if it isn’t appropriate to be posted here. I am looking into multiple avenues to get people involved in the design and testing process of the sensory products, but th last thing I want to do is post inappropriately or offend anyone. 

I completely understand if the post needs to be removed. If you know of anyone who may be interested to give feedback about current sensory products or contribute ideas, then please feel free to put them in contact.

Best wishes,

Megan