Atos/WCA documentary's

Did anyone see the dispatches or panorama documentaries last week?

Very interesting to see Atos & DWP lies exposed, its a shame that most people won't care and allow Chris "Mengele" Grayling to get away with it.

Parents
  • I know in another thread you mentioned that you have AS and Crohns. But you were rejected for Crohns alone, did you ever submit a claim under the old system which included both lots of circumstances?

I completely agree about JSA, it's barely fit for a person with nothing going on let alone problems and sometimes of a hidden nature. However I can remember in 2003 they Job Center staff threating me directly that I could lose my benifit if I refused to go canoe'ing. I was argueing that I felt unsafe in water with people I didn't know (who to be honest were very rough as they were in other "new deal" groups with me).

• I know in another thread you mentioned that you have AS and Crohns. But you were rejected for Crohns alone, did you ever submit a claim under the old system which included both lots of circumstances?

I completely agree about JSA, it's barely fit for a person with nothing going on let alone problems and sometimes of a hidden nature. However I can remember in 2003 they Job Center staff threating me directly that I could lose my benifit if I refused to go canoe'ing. I was argueing that I felt unsafe in water with people I didn't know (who to be honest were very rough as they were in other "new deal" groups with me).

Children
No Data