Atos/WCA documentary's

Did anyone see the dispatches or panorama documentaries last week?

Very interesting to see Atos & DWP lies exposed, its a shame that most people won't care and allow Chris "Mengele" Grayling to get away with it.

Parents
  • Goatworshiper said:

my take on the situation

Yes it is. But it is merely a perception. Just as mine is too. Is right that I should be attacked just becuase my perception of the situation is different to yours?

[/quote]

I wasn't aware that anyone attacked you in this thread? I have attacked the government, Atos(ers) and ideology of the system.[/quote]

It may not have been intended as an attack, but some of the posts have certainly come across, to me, that way.

Goatworshiper said:
    Do you honestly view the new system as being better than the old?

Yes. Under the old system I was deemed 'fit to work' and therefore forced to claim JSA, and endure a system that was not even designed to cater for my needs.

Under ESA they at least recognise that whilst I wish to work, I need support in achieveing that goal, and I am no subjected to the oppressive regime of the JobCenter.

Goatworshiper said:
    The idea may be appealling, but in my view and experience it's just propaganda that keeps disabled rights campaigners and tax payers quiet.

That is not my experience.

If ESA had not come in when it did, I would probably be at best homeless, at worst dead.

So, yeah, to me, that makes the new system better.

Goatworshiper said:
    .....And the new workfare scheme reminds me of the old extra tenner schemes (ET) but without the tenner.

The ESA schemes are not manditory, and one will not have one's benefit cut, or completely withdrawn, if one didn't attend.

That is, and was, the case when on JSA.

• Goatworshiper said:

my take on the situation

Yes it is. But it is merely a perception. Just as mine is too. Is right that I should be attacked just becuase my perception of the situation is different to yours?

[/quote]

I wasn't aware that anyone attacked you in this thread? I have attacked the government, Atos(ers) and ideology of the system.[/quote]

It may not have been intended as an attack, but some of the posts have certainly come across, to me, that way.

Goatworshiper said:
    Do you honestly view the new system as being better than the old?

Yes. Under the old system I was deemed 'fit to work' and therefore forced to claim JSA, and endure a system that was not even designed to cater for my needs.

Under ESA they at least recognise that whilst I wish to work, I need support in achieveing that goal, and I am no subjected to the oppressive regime of the JobCenter.

Goatworshiper said:
    The idea may be appealling, but in my view and experience it's just propaganda that keeps disabled rights campaigners and tax payers quiet.

That is not my experience.

If ESA had not come in when it did, I would probably be at best homeless, at worst dead.

So, yeah, to me, that makes the new system better.

Goatworshiper said:
    .....And the new workfare scheme reminds me of the old extra tenner schemes (ET) but without the tenner.

The ESA schemes are not manditory, and one will not have one's benefit cut, or completely withdrawn, if one didn't attend.

That is, and was, the case when on JSA.

Children
No Data