Atos/WCA documentary's

Did anyone see the dispatches or panorama documentaries last week?

Very interesting to see Atos & DWP lies exposed, its a shame that most people won't care and allow Chris "Mengele" Grayling to get away with it.

Parents
  • Scorpion0x17 said:

my take on the situation

Yes it is. But it is merely a perception. Just as mine is too. Is right that I should be attacked just becuase my perception of the situation is different to yours?

[/quote]

I wasn't aware that anyone attacked you in this thread? I have attacked the government, Atos(ers) and ideology of the system.

Do you honestly view the new system as being better than the old?

The idea may be appealling, but in my view and experience it's just propaganda that keeps disabled rights campaigners and tax payers quiet.

.....And the new workfare scheme reminds me of the old extra tenner schemes (ET) but without the tenner.

• Scorpion0x17 said:

my take on the situation

Yes it is. But it is merely a perception. Just as mine is too. Is right that I should be attacked just becuase my perception of the situation is different to yours?

[/quote]

I wasn't aware that anyone attacked you in this thread? I have attacked the government, Atos(ers) and ideology of the system.

Do you honestly view the new system as being better than the old?

The idea may be appealling, but in my view and experience it's just propaganda that keeps disabled rights campaigners and tax payers quiet.

.....And the new workfare scheme reminds me of the old extra tenner schemes (ET) but without the tenner.

Children
No Data