Atos/WCA documentary's

Did anyone see the dispatches or panorama documentaries last week?

Very interesting to see Atos & DWP lies exposed, its a shame that most people won't care and allow Chris "Mengele" Grayling to get away with it.

Parents
  • some one said:

Again I will try to explain, I never made any direct comparison between jews, gas chambers and this issue, It was not my analogy,

No, but you decided to borrow it to back up your argument.

some one said:

When it comes to atos “interviews”, I maintain its the majority but not necessarily not “all”

Well, neither of us can, or do, know whether it is the majority, some, or a few.

And, if you were indeed not meaning to tar all assessors with the same brush, which it certainly appeared you were doing, then I appologise for reading that in what you said.

some one said:

I don't know just how many times I need to repeat this simple idea for you to get it, but I'll try again

Theres no need to be rude over it[/quote]

I was merely stating a fact. I was not intending to be rude.

some one said:
    far too many people are being treated unfairly for no reason , I hope we can at least agree on that and leave it there

Yes, I can agree with you on that.

• some one said:

Again I will try to explain, I never made any direct comparison between jews, gas chambers and this issue, It was not my analogy,

No, but you decided to borrow it to back up your argument.

some one said:

When it comes to atos “interviews”, I maintain its the majority but not necessarily not “all”

Well, neither of us can, or do, know whether it is the majority, some, or a few.

And, if you were indeed not meaning to tar all assessors with the same brush, which it certainly appeared you were doing, then I appologise for reading that in what you said.

some one said:

I don't know just how many times I need to repeat this simple idea for you to get it, but I'll try again

Theres no need to be rude over it[/quote]

I was merely stating a fact. I was not intending to be rude.

some one said:
    far too many people are being treated unfairly for no reason , I hope we can at least agree on that and leave it there

Yes, I can agree with you on that.

Children
No Data