Atos/WCA documentary's

Did anyone see the dispatches or panorama documentaries last week?

Very interesting to see Atos & DWP lies exposed, its a shame that most people won't care and allow Chris "Mengele" Grayling to get away with it.

Parents
  • You are too unwell to work at this point in time, therefore we will leave you alone for you to have sufficient respite. If you feel you are capable of work, you can end you claim and start employment. Whilst on this benifit you can go to college, university or attend a course that will help your health and you chances of sustainable employment. However should you not acheive due to your health you can fall back on to you Incapacity benifit. You will have a medical by a panel of fully qualified GP's to ensure you are not making a false claim ocasionally.

or

We need to reduce the national debt and taxpayers hate the concept of something for nothing (if they're not in on it). So were redesigning the system so your entitled to less. We will make WCA manditory, we will asses your positive strength's and manipulate your limited quality of life to our ends. We will offer you support (code name harrass you and make you feel guilty) back in to employment. The employment we offer will be trivial, usually temporary and farly meaningless but you should be gratefull that anyone wants you at all. Once your in employment we will make it extremely difficult for you to reclaim benifits if it doesnt work out. If you want to do a course to help you get sustainable employment well thats your problem, other people do it themselves, being disabled isnt a privledge. When you are assesed will cause you maximum anxiety, treat you like the turd you are and remember with ESA were "In this Together". 

Now there been a massive rise in people being referred to IMHS in my area since ESA and WCA was introduced. Granted there is a recesion too, however my GF's MH worker claims there case load has more than tripple since the introduction of the new systems. People who have physical disabilities are having more attempts at ending it all, people with chronic health complaints are suffer anxiety and depression due to failing a clealy flawed test according to the people in IMHS I come into contact with.

That's my take on the situation. But remember "Were in this together".

• You are too unwell to work at this point in time, therefore we will leave you alone for you to have sufficient respite. If you feel you are capable of work, you can end you claim and start employment. Whilst on this benifit you can go to college, university or attend a course that will help your health and you chances of sustainable employment. However should you not acheive due to your health you can fall back on to you Incapacity benifit. You will have a medical by a panel of fully qualified GP's to ensure you are not making a false claim ocasionally.

or

We need to reduce the national debt and taxpayers hate the concept of something for nothing (if they're not in on it). So were redesigning the system so your entitled to less. We will make WCA manditory, we will asses your positive strength's and manipulate your limited quality of life to our ends. We will offer you support (code name harrass you and make you feel guilty) back in to employment. The employment we offer will be trivial, usually temporary and farly meaningless but you should be gratefull that anyone wants you at all. Once your in employment we will make it extremely difficult for you to reclaim benifits if it doesnt work out. If you want to do a course to help you get sustainable employment well thats your problem, other people do it themselves, being disabled isnt a privledge. When you are assesed will cause you maximum anxiety, treat you like the turd you are and remember with ESA were "In this Together". 

Now there been a massive rise in people being referred to IMHS in my area since ESA and WCA was introduced. Granted there is a recesion too, however my GF's MH worker claims there case load has more than tripple since the introduction of the new systems. People who have physical disabilities are having more attempts at ending it all, people with chronic health complaints are suffer anxiety and depression due to failing a clealy flawed test according to the people in IMHS I come into contact with.

That's my take on the situation. But remember "Were in this together".

Children
No Data