Atos/WCA documentary's

Did anyone see the dispatches or panorama documentaries last week?

Very interesting to see Atos & DWP lies exposed, its a shame that most people won't care and allow Chris "Mengele" Grayling to get away with it.

Parents
  • While the goverment continues to demonise a specific group I will 1000% persist with Nazi analogy's.

The template is similar, however the final result isnt as extreme. The final solution to the disabilty problem. Systematic degredation as a result of governmental command. 

It starts by creating hatred within the populous towards a group, it make's a said group live in fear. Look at the collective responsibility and the way that the condoms are using it now "were in this together". mmm Im sure collective responsibility was a favourite in the kingdom of bavaria before becoming particulary popular along the Polish/Ukrainian borders and the hotspot in the south of Poland. Im not being histerical and labeling everyone who disagrees with my philosophy a Nazi, I'm pointing out that the methodology of the system is remarkably similar. I don't even brand every racist a Nazi.

Why was there not this level of kickback with the older system? Because It was fairer, I knew people who failed medicals on the old system but they didn't feel so aggrieved. People did not feel it was results driven. People thought the assesors were compasionate. People may have disagreed with results, but now we have a system that is dispised by those who it is supposedly there to help. The system was flawed but working, lets create a new system with more flaws that doesnt work, what a splendid idea.

One thing I can say is none of the current UK political party's have the efficiency of the Germans.

PS my GF had a positive outcome in the respect she wasn't messed about, but the methods used were not particulat benificial to her health. Infact detrimental as she started to question her role and validity in society. Under the previous system she did not experience this as she had faith in the system. I don't think anyone at all is against the concept of a medical.

• While the goverment continues to demonise a specific group I will 1000% persist with Nazi analogy's.

The template is similar, however the final result isnt as extreme. The final solution to the disabilty problem. Systematic degredation as a result of governmental command. 

It starts by creating hatred within the populous towards a group, it make's a said group live in fear. Look at the collective responsibility and the way that the condoms are using it now "were in this together". mmm Im sure collective responsibility was a favourite in the kingdom of bavaria before becoming particulary popular along the Polish/Ukrainian borders and the hotspot in the south of Poland. Im not being histerical and labeling everyone who disagrees with my philosophy a Nazi, I'm pointing out that the methodology of the system is remarkably similar. I don't even brand every racist a Nazi.

Why was there not this level of kickback with the older system? Because It was fairer, I knew people who failed medicals on the old system but they didn't feel so aggrieved. People did not feel it was results driven. People thought the assesors were compasionate. People may have disagreed with results, but now we have a system that is dispised by those who it is supposedly there to help. The system was flawed but working, lets create a new system with more flaws that doesnt work, what a splendid idea.

One thing I can say is none of the current UK political party's have the efficiency of the Germans.

PS my GF had a positive outcome in the respect she wasn't messed about, but the methods used were not particulat benificial to her health. Infact detrimental as she started to question her role and validity in society. Under the previous system she did not experience this as she had faith in the system. I don't think anyone at all is against the concept of a medical.

Children
No Data