Atos/WCA documentary's

Did anyone see the dispatches or panorama documentaries last week?

Very interesting to see Atos & DWP lies exposed, its a shame that most people won't care and allow Chris "Mengele" Grayling to get away with it.

Parents
  • Scorpion0x17 said:

The map is not the territory.

Or, in other words, just because someone is forced to implement a discompassionate system, that does not imply that they must lack compassion.

Should all these people end up destitute just because the government introduce a system that is discompassionate?

I don't think that would be fair on them any more than the system is fair on us.

as i said, they dont "lack compassion" for their own family/friends, but when it comes to the job, experience of how they actually are in these "interviews" shows otherwise with "interviewees"

i get you may have some personal reason to argue their 'side' as we do arguing our own, but it's simple, theres no real excuse to treat people how they do, it's that simple,

im not here to debate the morality of the system, just that as it is it's unfair and those working for it are the one's implementing it, and my, and a lot of peoples personal experience at these "interviews" has been negative to stressful and unfair, and it is the "interviewer" who made it so

and im sorry but i wont defend someone i think is doing an unfair job they know hurts people, if we use goatworshipers analogy of ***, 'just doing a job to survive' doesnt really cut it does it

• Scorpion0x17 said:

The map is not the territory.

Or, in other words, just because someone is forced to implement a discompassionate system, that does not imply that they must lack compassion.

Should all these people end up destitute just because the government introduce a system that is discompassionate?

I don't think that would be fair on them any more than the system is fair on us.

as i said, they dont "lack compassion" for their own family/friends, but when it comes to the job, experience of how they actually are in these "interviews" shows otherwise with "interviewees"

i get you may have some personal reason to argue their 'side' as we do arguing our own, but it's simple, theres no real excuse to treat people how they do, it's that simple,

im not here to debate the morality of the system, just that as it is it's unfair and those working for it are the one's implementing it, and my, and a lot of peoples personal experience at these "interviews" has been negative to stressful and unfair, and it is the "interviewer" who made it so

and im sorry but i wont defend someone i think is doing an unfair job they know hurts people, if we use goatworshipers analogy of ***, 'just doing a job to survive' doesnt really cut it does it

Children
No Data