Atos/WCA documentary's

Did anyone see the dispatches or panorama documentaries last week?

Very interesting to see Atos & DWP lies exposed, its a shame that most people won't care and allow Chris "Mengele" Grayling to get away with it.

Parents
  • Goatworshiper said:

The Atos fella asked my gf is she sufferred depression why didn't she have recent suicide attempts. Rediculous question's not relating to her health at all, it was stab in the dark "oh you are a loon, what time do you howl at the moon" kinda stuff. I interupted and said it's not relevant as she hasnt claimed she has suicide attempts. I then asked him what his knowledge of this illness was? He just moved on.

He also wouldnt let us record the interview,

I found it was very much like a trial. Everthing was about tripping her up rather than assessing. 

Previous system was far better. Real doctors, reading your GP's notes etc.

aye sounds about right, good for you well done, you seem to handle them really well

yeah they dont like being recorded, how can they lie if they are recorded !!!!

but having a notepad, writing down things every so often, getting their name, its enough to put them off their usual power trip so they start of at a disatvantage that way, knowin gevne if they arent recorded they are still held accountable in some way

exactly REAL doctors and people who are there for health NOT money

these people are not doctors they are hired burecrats to do a doctors job, and they know nothing about illness, disability, mental health, autism or anything else

my "interview" with this specific person was just as bad, this person literally mocked my illness , tho their 'superiors' later claimed it wasnt what they were doing, (of course) and as i said they just lied in the form, it was incredible 

but as far as im aware they get money every time they put someone off benefits and s they dont get held accountable they can do what they want

• Goatworshiper said:

The Atos fella asked my gf is she sufferred depression why didn't she have recent suicide attempts. Rediculous question's not relating to her health at all, it was stab in the dark "oh you are a loon, what time do you howl at the moon" kinda stuff. I interupted and said it's not relevant as she hasnt claimed she has suicide attempts. I then asked him what his knowledge of this illness was? He just moved on.

He also wouldnt let us record the interview,

I found it was very much like a trial. Everthing was about tripping her up rather than assessing. 

Previous system was far better. Real doctors, reading your GP's notes etc.

aye sounds about right, good for you well done, you seem to handle them really well

yeah they dont like being recorded, how can they lie if they are recorded !!!!

but having a notepad, writing down things every so often, getting their name, its enough to put them off their usual power trip so they start of at a disatvantage that way, knowin gevne if they arent recorded they are still held accountable in some way

exactly REAL doctors and people who are there for health NOT money

these people are not doctors they are hired burecrats to do a doctors job, and they know nothing about illness, disability, mental health, autism or anything else

my "interview" with this specific person was just as bad, this person literally mocked my illness , tho their 'superiors' later claimed it wasnt what they were doing, (of course) and as i said they just lied in the form, it was incredible 

but as far as im aware they get money every time they put someone off benefits and s they dont get held accountable they can do what they want

Children
No Data