Atos/WCA documentary's

Did anyone see the dispatches or panorama documentaries last week?

Very interesting to see Atos & DWP lies exposed, its a shame that most people won't care and allow Chris "Mengele" Grayling to get away with it.

Parents
  • stranger said:

The Atos fella asked my gf is she sufferred depression why didn't she have recent suicide attempts. 

How ignorant. Not everyone with depression is suicidal.

[/quote]

Well we know that, but that's probably because we have compassion. Atos workforce are notoriously short on the stuff. Grayling is Mengele. Atos are the SS they follow blind orders and do not show any compasion, regardless of the harm they cause. The sick and unemployed are the Jews and homosexuals. The "work group" and "work fare" are Bergen, Dachau, Treblinka etc

Obviously I'm exagerating, but the template is remarkably close. When I visited Auschwitz I actually made a passing coment that it reminded me of the DVLA/Passport office/Job Center/DWP building. 

• stranger said:

The Atos fella asked my gf is she sufferred depression why didn't she have recent suicide attempts. 

How ignorant. Not everyone with depression is suicidal.

[/quote]

Well we know that, but that's probably because we have compassion. Atos workforce are notoriously short on the stuff. Grayling is Mengele. Atos are the SS they follow blind orders and do not show any compasion, regardless of the harm they cause. The sick and unemployed are the Jews and homosexuals. The "work group" and "work fare" are Bergen, Dachau, Treblinka etc

Obviously I'm exagerating, but the template is remarkably close. When I visited Auschwitz I actually made a passing coment that it reminded me of the DVLA/Passport office/Job Center/DWP building. 

Children
No Data