Atos/WCA documentary's

Did anyone see the dispatches or panorama documentaries last week?

Very interesting to see Atos & DWP lies exposed, its a shame that most people won't care and allow Chris "Mengele" Grayling to get away with it.

Parents
  • The Atos fella asked my gf is she sufferred depression why didn't she have recent suicide attempts. Rediculous question's not relating to her health at all, it was stab in the dark "oh you are a loon, what time do you howl at the moon" kinda stuff. I interupted and said it's not relevant as she hasnt claimed she has suicide attempts. I then asked him what his knowledge of this illness was? He just moved on.

He also wouldnt let us record the interview, he said if I wanted to do that it would be £500. I then told him I would request a freedom of information request as it's actual costing (i didnit do so, but i wish i had). I told him that I am an audio/music engineer and whipped out a CV and my degree, HND, other relevant qualification's and informed him the actual costings would be less then £50.

I found it was very much like a trial. Everthing was about tripping her up rather than assessing. 

I found he was very obnoxious, so I returned the feelings and questioned his integrity as much as I could. I informed him, regardless of ATOS/DWP rules that if he was registerred with the general medical counsel he has a duty of care, if I felt this was breached I would be in touch with them. 

Previous system was far better. Real doctors, reading your GP's notes etc.

• The Atos fella asked my gf is she sufferred depression why didn't she have recent suicide attempts. Rediculous question's not relating to her health at all, it was stab in the dark "oh you are a loon, what time do you howl at the moon" kinda stuff. I interupted and said it's not relevant as she hasnt claimed she has suicide attempts. I then asked him what his knowledge of this illness was? He just moved on.

He also wouldnt let us record the interview, he said if I wanted to do that it would be £500. I then told him I would request a freedom of information request as it's actual costing (i didnit do so, but i wish i had). I told him that I am an audio/music engineer and whipped out a CV and my degree, HND, other relevant qualification's and informed him the actual costings would be less then £50.

I found it was very much like a trial. Everthing was about tripping her up rather than assessing. 

I found he was very obnoxious, so I returned the feelings and questioned his integrity as much as I could. I informed him, regardless of ATOS/DWP rules that if he was registerred with the general medical counsel he has a duty of care, if I felt this was breached I would be in touch with them. 

Previous system was far better. Real doctors, reading your GP's notes etc.

Children
No Data