Atos/WCA documentary's

Did anyone see the dispatches or panorama documentaries last week?

Very interesting to see Atos & DWP lies exposed, its a shame that most people won't care and allow Chris "Mengele" Grayling to get away with it.

Parents
  • i dont need to, i lived through an atos "interview" (interview"?? was i going for a job??) where the "nurse/doctor" (yes they called the person both at some point), lied all the way through the form,

literally just lies upon lies, and having went to the local mp and complained, i at least got it sorted, but they never said 'sorry we did a bad thing' just 'sorry you took it wrong'

this is where my despise of beuracracy probably reached a new peak, tho having had issues with these kinds of 'people' and situations before in other ways i have felt that way for a long time

• i dont need to, i lived through an atos "interview" (interview"?? was i going for a job??) where the "nurse/doctor" (yes they called the person both at some point), lied all the way through the form,

literally just lies upon lies, and having went to the local mp and complained, i at least got it sorted, but they never said 'sorry we did a bad thing' just 'sorry you took it wrong'

this is where my despise of beuracracy probably reached a new peak, tho having had issues with these kinds of 'people' and situations before in other ways i have felt that way for a long time

Children
No Data