Dating !!!!!!!!!!!!

am 27 single male with Aspergers

i can`t find a soulmate !!!!!!!!!

Parents
  • Rather than setting out to try and find a life partner, which is a very difficult thing to do, the best thing is to do something you find fun where there are other people and something might come of it.

I have to admit, I met my husband while we were still at school - I'm not 100% certain how I would go about meeting someone if I had to start over now. I would be wary dating someone at work because of the fall-out if something went wrong. What about taking an evening class? That could be fun, you would learn something new, and if you met someone then it would be a bonus.

• Rather than setting out to try and find a life partner, which is a very difficult thing to do, the best thing is to do something you find fun where there are other people and something might come of it.

I have to admit, I met my husband while we were still at school - I'm not 100% certain how I would go about meeting someone if I had to start over now. I would be wary dating someone at work because of the fall-out if something went wrong. What about taking an evening class? That could be fun, you would learn something new, and if you met someone then it would be a bonus.

Children
No Data