What's on your bookshelf?

Looking at other people's bookshelves is fascinating!

Do share a favourite book, or a book you would like to read one day. 

Parents
  • just treated myself to 3 new stephen king books has to be hardbacks for me i love the feel and smell of a new book im also a fan of Dean Koontz Jeffery Deaver and james Herbert i love horror and sci fi

• Me too! It is amazing how many Kings have been made into films. I enjoy Koontz but while he is hot on suspense and creating mystery, his plots can be easy to forget. 

• the reason so many kings books have been made into films is because he sells the rights for a dollar but they must stick to the premise of the story no cuts or embellishments have you seen the new "IT" starring Bill Skarrsgard its awesome and they're currently re making pet semetary which looks good too i have several leather bound signed limited editions of stephen king worth a few thousand by all acounts

• the reason so many kings books have been made into films is because he sells the rights for a dollar but they must stick to the premise of the story no cuts or embellishments have you seen the new "IT" starring Bill Skarrsgard its awesome and they're currently re making pet semetary which looks good too i have several leather bound signed limited editions of stephen king worth a few thousand by all acounts

Children
No Data