TouchScreen Users - Random & Maintenance Thread, Thanks.

This is a sequel to the first Thread, but without the date and without a specific Theme. If you own or use a Touchscreen Device (Phone, Tablet, Portable, etc.) Then please post any specifics here... unless asked (e.g. by Mr.WebPM ?) you do not have to state the exact "Brand Names" or such, of the device you are using. 

For instance, I am using a certain Tablet, but it is "old" (just 5 Years), like myself (just 40++ Years)... but still going...

• (...Oh, dear... since what is said here so far yields NOT a DickyBird from anyone else... I must Post first upon "my own" Thread...?)

I began this Thread for reasons said, up there. The first thing is that, upon the Community Home Screen, upon a Touch Device, what used to happen was HIGHLIGHTING. (In Pink.) Now this does not happen. Please bring it back - it was rather essential.

E.g. -
    Title of Thread - Last answer 1 Hour ago - by "ABCDEFG"

Highlighted -
    Title of Thread (in a different colour) - Last answer 1 Hour ago - by "ABCDEFG"

...We used to be able see which Lines were selected. But now we cannot. And that "Boldface" thing has no connection to reality at all: I post into a Thread and it turns BOLD, but I simply visit a Thread and that is BOLD as well, and I visit then vote up a person in a Thread and that is sometimes Bold and sometimes not.

(...*sniffle*...!)