Hills - Arranged Partly In Line With The Quadrants, Anyone?

Greetings Anyone (!). But I expect this to be a very short if not completely "dead" Thread... (Sorry it has likely nothing to do with Autism, though.)

Is there, near to where you live, a small HILL (covered with Grass)? And if you travel a bit, there is another small HILL... and if you travel further - either backwards or forwards, are there more Hills... and if mapped, then they extend upon a LINE OF HILLS...?

Every Hill is in a Grassy area: some may be fenced-off, others may have a Concrete/Iron Utility Cover on them (like Drain Covers or other types of Access), or some may even have "Play Areas for small children" half-heartedly built upon them. But they are always a little "Bump" at least Seven-Foot wide, in a Grassy Area. Councils seem not allowed to dig these up and/or build upon them, and they are always built around, over, or are fenced off.

I have read some things about "Ancient Long Barrows". But I cannot find information about them being in lines, Quadrants or "GPS" in relation to Hills... might anyone have any information? There may be Historical Significance, but I cannot find that either.

(I only begin this Thread now, because I remember it, and this is one of those things which I cannot find out more about anywhere, and if I ever had the chance to Post something upon a Public Internet Forum, then this was one of the questions I had.) Surely someone else has noticed these things apart from myself...?

Parents Reply Children
No Data