Strange & Random ERRORS Upon This Forum.

Please Post here, anyone, any "funny" things, not specific or just suspected, or happening to you with regards to Posting here. Such as Disappearing Replies, Missing Notifications, Replies typed up then disappearing, Threads not showing up, or duplicate Threads or anything at all...

This is a Random Topic Thread to do with this NAS Forum itself! If I can, I shall post addresses to the separate Threads, later. But, here is also a place to "vent" if you want! (Keep it polite, or NAS shall censor you.)

Parents
  • I find I get duplicate threads if I type something then try to go back to my previous page without logging off first. Consequently, I am having to log off after every reply, then log back in again. It's a bit tedious, but I've got used to it.

• I find I get duplicate threads if I type something then try to go back to my previous page without logging off first. Consequently, I am having to log off after every reply, then log back in again. It's a bit tedious, but I've got used to it.

Children
  • Thank You for your First Reply to this Thread, there... I suppose I do not have it as bad as you, whenever I Post something, I must simply close the whole Forum. But I may or may not still be Logged in. And Logging in has errors for a lot of folks here, too, still...

I shall close this Post with that thing that I say, though... Your Icon is a Pokemon STARMIE! Yay!   :-)

(I do not mind if you ever want to change it... I shall just say: Your Icon was a Pokemon Starmie - Yay!   ;-)      --- Glad tidings, anyway!)