Why are the forums so often offline?

Why are the forums so often offline?

This is now every day several times a day.

It is horrible when you are writing something and everything is lost because the forum goes offline.

Makes me really anxious as I follow some people and I like to read the updates from them.

Parents
  • An update.

The problem is complex. We are working on it with our suppliers, but I have to ask your patience while we find a resolution. In the meantime, we are taking several steps to limit service interruptions and therefore reduce the effect on you.

I think Cassandro was right, in the other thread, to suggest that further questions and discussions (of this problem) happen here in this thread. That other thread did originally refer to a DNS problem, which was something of a one-off five months ago, and has no bearing on the current issue. This problem appears to be software-related. Apologies to anyone, especially , who was confused by the use of one thread for two different things that have happened at different times.

I'll provide updates as they are available.

Regards

• An update.

The problem is complex. We are working on it with our suppliers, but I have to ask your patience while we find a resolution. In the meantime, we are taking several steps to limit service interruptions and therefore reduce the effect on you.

I think Cassandro was right, in the other thread, to suggest that further questions and discussions (of this problem) happen here in this thread. That other thread did originally refer to a DNS problem, which was something of a one-off five months ago, and has no bearing on the current issue. This problem appears to be software-related. Apologies to anyone, especially , who was confused by the use of one thread for two different things that have happened at different times.

I'll provide updates as they are available.

Regards

Children