About Space Exploration

Anyone interested in Space Exploration here?

Anyone passionate about and interested in the big projects?

Anyone interested in a journey through the Universe?

Parents
  • My goodness... and Greetings California...!

Compared to the last few weeks, there have been a lot of new Posts just within the past 24 Hours? 

I live in London... and so LIGHT POLLUTION drowns out a lot of the Stars. But...

Anyone interested in Astronomy here?

I sure am! This topic was one of those I had listed as starting, albeit a little way down. (You have read my Posts and so should know what I mean.)

I always know where Ursa Minor/The Big Dipper is... yet with me, there is always something, hmmm? In the Winter, I love to see ORION. But in the summer, I have trouble seeing such things as Pegasus or "The Summer Triangle". Without Cassiopia (a W shape), then I kind of have no idea what is going on...!

...However if you are wanting to discuss "space exploration" or using Videos, then I would not know so much about that (although I DO know a little about "Rocket Science".) I myself look up at the Stars and the Moon, and am one of those seemingly rare persons who knows that the SUN and the MOON can appear right next to each other during some days. But I am also limited by my situation which prevents me from being an "expert" at such matters. 

Perhaps not a helpful post from myself, yet a post nonetheless. To discuss the visible stars, I shall try to post anyway. Thank You for a Thread about this topic.

EDIT: Cassiopia and The Summer Triangle (!). I have not studied Astronomy in ages... But I still look up at the Stars. It kind of gives me reassurance...

• My goodness... and Greetings California...!

Compared to the last few weeks, there have been a lot of new Posts just within the past 24 Hours? 

I live in London... and so LIGHT POLLUTION drowns out a lot of the Stars. But...

Anyone interested in Astronomy here?

I sure am! This topic was one of those I had listed as starting, albeit a little way down. (You have read my Posts and so should know what I mean.)

I always know where Ursa Minor/The Big Dipper is... yet with me, there is always something, hmmm? In the Winter, I love to see ORION. But in the summer, I have trouble seeing such things as Pegasus or "The Summer Triangle". Without Cassiopia (a W shape), then I kind of have no idea what is going on...!

...However if you are wanting to discuss "space exploration" or using Videos, then I would not know so much about that (although I DO know a little about "Rocket Science".) I myself look up at the Stars and the Moon, and am one of those seemingly rare persons who knows that the SUN and the MOON can appear right next to each other during some days. But I am also limited by my situation which prevents me from being an "expert" at such matters. 

Perhaps not a helpful post from myself, yet a post nonetheless. To discuss the visible stars, I shall try to post anyway. Thank You for a Thread about this topic.

EDIT: Cassiopia and The Summer Triangle (!). I have not studied Astronomy in ages... But I still look up at the Stars. It kind of gives me reassurance...

Children
No Data