Photo diary

Today on my walks I ended up in the village of Addingham.  A small prosperous place with a shop, several pubs and plenty of traditional cottages and posh new housing estates.

Cottages with what looks like a traditional telephone box.

But it is in fact one of the new free libraries that are springing up.  Where you can take a book and leave your own books 

The village church of course.

One of the people I spoke with.

Parks and cottages.

On the way home on this humid day, I took a bus which was full of people and it stank like a public toilet.

Parents
  • Today's walk from the town of Otley.

It's making a big deal of it's Chippendale connection.

A couple of traditional cottages.  I wish I could afford to live here.

It's not just sheep they farm here.

I find the public footpath entrance and start climbing the hill through the forest.

A nice view of the villages below.

I only came across a few people in the forest today, but they all were friendly and said hello.

Tomorrow morning it's my appointment at the citizens advice bureau.  I'm dreading it.  Then dealing with my new caseworker who's only a trainee and not familiar with my long term problems.

• Today's walk from the town of Otley.

It's making a big deal of it's Chippendale connection.

A couple of traditional cottages.  I wish I could afford to live here.

It's not just sheep they farm here.

I find the public footpath entrance and start climbing the hill through the forest.

A nice view of the villages below.

I only came across a few people in the forest today, but they all were friendly and said hello.

Tomorrow morning it's my appointment at the citizens advice bureau.  I'm dreading it.  Then dealing with my new caseworker who's only a trainee and not familiar with my long term problems.

Children
No Data