A Royal Wedding, Huzzah!

Good Fortune to all who may read.

I honestly have no idea why I begin this Thread, yet it is begun nonetheless, and I do feel quite strongly about it. I very much like and respect Queen And Country. And...This is my first and maybe last attempt at a POLL. (I might also expect this to be a very short Thread.)

What think anyone here, of Our Great Royal Family...?

Parents
  • (Warning: This begins with some sarcasm.)

Greetings, me again. Given the overwhelming amount of interest in this Thread, I suspect that, now that the weekend is over... it shall drop into obscurity... (...)

I just wanted to Post how much I liked it, and this is my favourite picture from the entire affair:

...I had to take this from the "Daily Mail" Website. A better picture would ALSO show what was happening down below at the time, and that was the Kissing parts (!). But I like that "Family" Picture, there.

I missed this next part, but I also like this "Family" Picture, involving differing "colours"..:

...And as this Thread ends, I shall admit that I also liked this Royal Wedding because the Main Person concerned had "Fire"-Coloured Hair!

Fair Play and Goodbye for now, here.    :-)  :-)

• (Warning: This begins with some sarcasm.)

Greetings, me again. Given the overwhelming amount of interest in this Thread, I suspect that, now that the weekend is over... it shall drop into obscurity... (...)

I just wanted to Post how much I liked it, and this is my favourite picture from the entire affair:

...I had to take this from the "Daily Mail" Website. A better picture would ALSO show what was happening down below at the time, and that was the Kissing parts (!). But I like that "Family" Picture, there.

I missed this next part, but I also like this "Family" Picture, involving differing "colours"..:

...And as this Thread ends, I shall admit that I also liked this Royal Wedding because the Main Person concerned had "Fire"-Coloured Hair!

Fair Play and Goodbye for now, here.    :-)  :-)

Children
No Data