A Royal Wedding, Huzzah!

Good Fortune to all who may read.

I honestly have no idea why I begin this Thread, yet it is begun nonetheless, and I do feel quite strongly about it. I very much like and respect Queen And Country. And...This is my first and maybe last attempt at a POLL. (I might also expect this to be a very short Thread.)

What think anyone here, of Our Great Royal Family...?

Parents
  • ...Me again, not staying at this time of day, but just posting somethings which I forgot to write last night.
    Those who cannot attend or who are not invited, could sort of attend in a Virtual way, by having someone who is there using their SmartPhone or Tablet. I have seen this done upon TV, yet I am not of the "Internet Generation", and so I do not know how silly or insulting or acceptable a suggestion this is or not... (I sort of imagine the Bride walking up the aisle, hand-in-hand with and then being given away -- by her Father via an Apple iPod, or something...)

Also, the best thing about this Wedding for me, would be the *sight* of Miss Markle's Mother there in a prominent role. There are a lot less pictures and media coverage of her, than there are of the Father; however if she is right up beside the Couple, then it would be difficult to ignore her or to cut her out of pictures there, finally. (!)
    ...But for some reason I do not think that I am supposed to say *why* I write all of that last part...

I mean no insult at all - Please be well and have a great weekend, anyone... :-/

• Her Father might have to give her away via smartphone, he's in hospital I think and isn't expected to be able to attend the last I heard. 

Maybe her Mother will do it instead? That would be a prominent role! And certainly very modern, which they seem to be going for.  

Reply Children
No Data