A Royal Wedding, Huzzah!

Good Fortune to all who may read.

I honestly have no idea why I begin this Thread, yet it is begun nonetheless, and I do feel quite strongly about it. I very much like and respect Queen And Country. And...This is my first and maybe last attempt at a POLL. (I might also expect this to be a very short Thread.)

What think anyone here, of Our Great Royal Family...?

Parents
  • Greetings. Me again. Now that I have sort of finished with the "NAS Forum Maintenance" Thread(s) for a time, and can get back to Posting randomly again (until Hot Weather!)... I thus revive this Thread.

I voted up Mr. Martian Tom's reply as well, FYI, anyone. I understand, yet still like the idea of Royalty and Weddings. It required my reading a semi-cynical article in a Free-Sheet (-"Shortlist" -) to recall why...

This wedding, and our Royal Family... are "FUN". They are a chance to enjoy "fairytales" and "fairytale adventures" -- in REAL LIFE. A Prince marrying a person who then becomes a (title-wise/inherited) Princess! 

This Thread is now closer to the time... and, I do not mind that after the Weekend, that it drops into obscurity. But now I try to Post here why I began it in the first place. A form of escape, cheer, unity, patriotism... are the reasons for appreciating Royalty and a Royal Wedding. I despise Parliament and "The Government" myself... but I do respect The Queen.

• ...Here in London, we have Big Ben, which I do very much respect. --- But newly built near to it, was a Parliamentary building called "Portcullis House". There is no building in the World, I think, that I could hate more than this place. When I have to cross Westminister Bridge, I always cross the Road to avoid it. Hate, hate, hate...

There is currently a "Tesco" <> below it, and that is as close as I have ever gotten to it, for I ran out of tissues that day, and so I had to go in to gain more tissues, and then crossed the road immediately after that... (!)

(Also newly built here in London is that "United States Embassy" thing. I avoid this as well. I only mention that here because the real reason it was put there, was to be close to Battersea Heliport (which I like)... but for some reason the mainstream Press/Media did not mention that at all. But I know this because I live in London and a little bit near such things.)

• ...Here in London, we have Big Ben, which I do very much respect. --- But newly built near to it, was a Parliamentary building called "Portcullis House". There is no building in the World, I think, that I could hate more than this place. When I have to cross Westminister Bridge, I always cross the Road to avoid it. Hate, hate, hate...

There is currently a "Tesco" <> below it, and that is as close as I have ever gotten to it, for I ran out of tissues that day, and so I had to go in to gain more tissues, and then crossed the road immediately after that... (!)

(Also newly built here in London is that "United States Embassy" thing. I avoid this as well. I only mention that here because the real reason it was put there, was to be close to Battersea Heliport (which I like)... but for some reason the mainstream Press/Media did not mention that at all. But I know this because I live in London and a little bit near such things.)

Children
No Data