A Royal Wedding, Huzzah!

Good Fortune to all who may read.

I honestly have no idea why I begin this Thread, yet it is begun nonetheless, and I do feel quite strongly about it. I very much like and respect Queen And Country. And...This is my first and maybe last attempt at a POLL. (I might also expect this to be a very short Thread.)

What think anyone here, of Our Great Royal Family...?

Parents
  • ...Now I know that I cannot do a POLL, despite following instructions. Oh well...

That makes little difference to this Thread, however! I do not know why I am "patriotic" yet I felt someone had to start a Thread to do with the Royal Family... I think that all such things are very rousing and Historic. 

Insofar as this being a Thread about "Royalty", then Posts may be random or "chat"-ish, although I am not that good at chat.

(As I type this, there is a reply). The last thing I meant to say was... Why is Prince Henry called "Harry"...?

• ...Now I know that I cannot do a POLL, despite following instructions. Oh well...

That makes little difference to this Thread, however! I do not know why I am "patriotic" yet I felt someone had to start a Thread to do with the Royal Family... I think that all such things are very rousing and Historic. 

Insofar as this being a Thread about "Royalty", then Posts may be random or "chat"-ish, although I am not that good at chat.

(As I type this, there is a reply). The last thing I meant to say was... Why is Prince Henry called "Harry"...?

Children