What interests you?

Hello, 

I'm new here and thought I'd try to get to know people by finding out more about you individually, if that's okay? 

So I'm really into animal behaviour. Having previously been a vet nurse it always fascinated me & was obviously a big part of my job so that was a bonus. As a result I have pets... currently 2 house rabbits and a lovely gerbil. 
I'm also into motorbikes... having grown up around them I just love to be around them & riding them. 

So what interests you?

Parents
  • I like lots of things. I'll pretty much read anything that's put in front of me. Sometimes that can not be a good thing though.

I like film too, I find the whole process of film making interesting. The small details interest me, things like sound design, set design, casting, soundtracks and photography. Basically if I like a film I will watch it again and again and try and understand why it was so good.

Music is a big interest. Listening to music and making it. I don't really have a specific genre. I like to vibe off the music but again I like to understand the process of what made me vibe off it. One minute I'll be listening to fusion jazz, then metal, then indie, then drum and bass, then old soul. I just listen to what gets me.

If I go deeper into things that I can really get overly fixated upon to the extent I tend to geek out.

Video games, modular synths, drum machines, boxing, some comics, some musical artists music, watches and watch design, some books and films.

I'm all over the place really a lot of things interest me. 

• You must have good patience for the film making interest! Me and camera's are not friends at all. 

Music is a big interest for me too - I like all types but do steer more toward punk/rock/metal etc. We have two piano's in the house and I'm currently relearning how to read sheet music. 

I love the fact you have such a wide interest and it sounds like they're not just passing interests... kinda like you have deep knowledge on each individual one? I hope that make sense. :)

• You must have good patience for the film making interest! Me and camera's are not friends at all. 

Music is a big interest for me too - I like all types but do steer more toward punk/rock/metal etc. We have two piano's in the house and I'm currently relearning how to read sheet music. 

I love the fact you have such a wide interest and it sounds like they're not just passing interests... kinda like you have deep knowledge on each individual one? I hope that make sense. :)

Children
  • Punk and metal wise I like The Damned, The Misfits, Pantera, Soundgarden, Kyuss, quite a lot more. I like a lot of Stoner Rock. Rock is a big genre though!

• Feel free to go off on one lol 

I understand about the film now. Sadly they don't hold my interest... can't remember the last film I watched where I gave it my full attention. 

Bands... at the moment I'm really into Good Charlotte and I Prevail. However I've always loved Disturbed, Slipknot, Korn and Mudvayne. How about you?

• I don't make films I just like to try and make sense of the process (I'm not too good with a camera myself, I hate having photos taken of me too, lol), I love the way film has to make so many things work or sometimes throw things out to work! It's a crazy collage!

Music is a big thing for me, I own a few synths and drum machines but I've moved over to digital stuff on DAWs over the past 5 years. I can't read music but I can keep stuff in key, sort of self-taught. I love programming synths probably more than playing them! Which bands do you like?

Yeah I like a lot of stuff, I have to watch myself if a subject gets brought up sometimes. I tend to go off on one if someone brings up the right (or maybe wrong?, lol) thing!