DIGITAL PHOTOGRAPHY-ARTS AND CRAFTS

I am having fun trying to upload images which are two large of knitting and crochet projects,  these add colour and interest to topics and I will succeed in the end.  Does anyone

enjoy digital photography, knitting or crochet?  

Parents
  • Taking photos of my work is a means to an end, though it can be enjjoyable. I use reflective colours such as gold and silver with interference colours as well as glass fragments and want to catch these in a photo. I have used my photos in print-on-demand capalogues and most people are amazed when I tell them I did the photos with my phone. On the other hand it can be frustrating if I am asked to produce a photo and then find out the specifications theynt go far beyond do may megapixels or size.

• Taking photos of my work is a means to an end, though it can be enjjoyable. I use reflective colours such as gold and silver with interference colours as well as glass fragments and want to catch these in a photo. I have used my photos in print-on-demand capalogues and most people are amazed when I tell them I did the photos with my phone. On the other hand it can be frustrating if I am asked to produce a photo and then find out the specifications theynt go far beyond do may megapixels or size.

Children
No Data