Handling of posts reported as abusive

Some time ago I reported a couple of posts as abusive.

After a lengthy delay the community manager has come back saying that they do not see why the posts are abusive.

I could explain why I think the posts are abusive but there does not seem much point given the delay and the fact that the poster does not appear to have posted lately.

Before I leave the matter though I thought I would ask if anyone else on here has also experienced lengthy delays in abuse reports being dealt with.

If my case is an isolated incident then I will probably leave it but if there is a pattern of abuse reports not being dealt with promptly then I might pursue the matter higher.

Parents
  • I have experienced both sides of abusive posts.

I have reported certain posts and they were eventually removed ( or edited)  after almost 24 hours.

I have never actually received feedback from NAS explaining why they agreed or disagreed with me, when dealing with my complaints about other people.

I have also have had my posts censored and removed and received warnings from NAS about my conduct.  On one of my posts where I queried their decision because I didn't understand what rules I was breaking and where.  I eventually received a more detailed explanation.  That took a few weeks.

• Guess they don't have the time to reply to everybody, so they mostly just agree and act or disagree and don't act, and that's it.

Reply Children
No Data