New friend

I was bored and not happy here

Parents Reply Children
  • Hi @California, 

is right, Please be careful!

I am sure that is a lovely person and I mean no disrespect to her or you but it is a very good idea to chat to each other a little first before Private Messaging, just to see if you have something in common perhaps or find out a little more about each other first.

For all anyone knows, a sudden new user might be a chat bot and not even a real person at all. There have been some strange posts started recently so it's always best to be careful and get to know each other even a tiny bit first.  

Are you there? 

• Good Day to California...

I find this, and am wondering if you read what was Posted in Reply to yourself, upon the "EMail Friends" Thread? It is a better idea to begin and to maintain any "Friendships" which you *already* have had offered at yourself, rather than just Posting so much regardless of that. As I saw it, you already have Two "Friends" at least...? (NAS37035 and Song...?) 

(Sorry if this Post seems rude or curt, it is not meant to be.)

Me! I am looking for a friend.

...Or is that as in a "Friend" in real life, rather than via NAS Internet "Friending" here? Can someone else please check and reply to this?