New friends are neurotypical here

I was bored and not happy here

• I normally meet hot neurotypical girls on craigslist. My experiences have led me to believe that the internet isn't too safe for this kind of thing. Some of them weren't "girls"........Stuck out tongue winking eye

• To Mr. LoneWarrior... Thank You for that Post, Good Sir. My own policy is often to wait and to see. Plus it is the Holiday, now.

(I am closing my Posting here now, as it is not good to "Chat" upon the Thread of a Newcomer, as they may not always follow what it is about!)

• Hi DC, I think it may be that Rachael is still unsure of how this all works?

I am sure once she has had time and much understanding and support she will start to get to know her way around.

we all have to learn, as you know even we struggle at times when things don’t quite work as they should.

I had a quick look and found the following information.

joined around 18 hrs ago as I type,

sent the first message in the the “ Intriduce yourself” section which is quite right.about 13 hrs ago,

Then started the second post in the “Miscellaneous and chat “ section.13hrs ago,(straight after her introduction)

Then duplicated that in the third post in the “Miscellaneous and chat” section ,8hrs ago,(probably thinking it wasn’t at first seen and may be missed?)

followed by the asking for a friend fourth post also in the “ Miscellaneous “ section. As yet no replies,

So not getting much in replies, so starting new threads.

I received a friend request about 11hrs ago from her. I am not sure I can be much use as a friend to her as I am a very much older Male and as such would not find communication very easy, it’s an age thing.

I am hopeful she may find someone who she can talk to here, maybe a female who can give her good advice? Especially as she has asked for a friend or to date her.

It is nice to see people are caring enough to ask questions though.

All will be ok I am sure. Just needs time to get used to this place. 

The above is just my assumptiins from what I read and feel. I am not speaking for Rachael just trying to be kind and understand as best I can from the words I read.

take care everyone.

x()x

• You began another new Thread already, why? Did you forget this one?

Rachael said:

I find hard other people my autism past life. I do not have friend and dating my life 22 years but now better new friends or dating this site National Autistic Society. If you want private message me new friend or dating. If you are care, carer, caring, compassion and sympathetic about me. I like National Autistic Society is my lifelong .

community.autism.org.uk/.../my-lifelong-nas

• Hi DC good to hear you, I could be totally wrong in my comments, but I do try to see from all perspectives, 

I also enjoy the company here, 

x()x

• anyway I am sure Rachael will join us soon to explain. No hurry, I think we are all quite understanding of each other,

All very good, Thank You.

• It may be that Rachael chose neurotypicals but meant neurodiverse?

so used the wrong word!

or it could be that to say I am now with people who are the same as me.

if we are all here and all very much share certain things then by that fact we could call ourselves “ typical” of the people who are here, so neurotypicals in a given group.

I did mean to add that in my original reply, 

in fact I thought I had? Nearly,,,,so nearly but got lost.

anyway I am sure Rachael will join us soon to explain. No hurry, I think we are all quite understanding of each other, it’s quite a typical thing we may share.

apologies for the use of  the word “ we” (5 times) I only speak for myself and my aim was to try and give reason for the use of words in the original post. I do not speak for others, and the word “ people” is used describe a collective.

My comments are not to cause upset or speak for anyone, 

I just wanted to welcome a new member .

x()x

• I was diagnosed high functioning autism 2010 I was age 14 . I am neurotypical now.

...?

• Just wanted to say welcome. Being here with so many who are autistic, and who’s voice can not actually be heard as a sound, and not being to hear that makes us all equal, so all equal within this forum, typical of the majority here,

We are all individuals but also share so many thoughts as well as issues, being here allows you to be yourself. Welcome and I hope you enjoy meeting kind people,

()