Pet photos

Where I live, I constantly see  people taking their  dogs walking.  Today I saw a new experience.

Parents
  • Greetings Mr Robert123, and this is also a Post to all else who may read... If it is alright, I shall offer some disparate information here.

Photographs should be in JPEG Format, and under 800x800 Pixels in size. (If you have the Software, "Flatten" the image twice.) This is what I know, and <> what The WebPM says to do.

I am glad to see this Thread adopted as a new "Pet Photos" Thread, perhaps, for the old "Pet Photos" Thread would by now have many pictures slowly disappearing upon it. I am not allowed my own Pets, yet of course I like this Thread.

Lastly - Just Kitty-Cats so far! Totally Cuuuuute... *ahem* ... I mean to close by saying that, as far as Collars for Cats is concerned, the point is taken (that it is not a good idea) - but! - The reasons why Cats wear Collars... used to be before Chipping was invented, and also nowadays, if your Kitty is killing and giving you Dead Animals which you do not want (!), then the thing to be done is the putting of a Bell around their Neck. Flea Collars are a controversy which I do not intend to enter argument into, here. And some people like to "decorate" their Cats with a fancy Collar, etc. etc.

That is all from myself for this Post.

• A few more of my 'EX'

She loved sleeping.

In my bed

• Cuteness overload for myself...

...although Mr Math-Photographer Sir, you did not answer my question...?

Reply Children
  • Um... Thanks, I think? Yet as you know, I am not good at chat, especially against this kind of digression, I do apologise...

I shall Post here what I meant in anycase:

This is the previous Pet Photos Thread (Deleted User, 7 Months ago):

community.autism.org.uk/.../pet-photos

This is, um, my, Thread, for Photography and for Discussing Problems with Posting Pictures in general (Thank You to all who Posted here, of course.):

community.autism.org.uk/.../photography-and-pictures-and-pictures-disappearing-in-this-forum

...To Mr Robert, hopefully someone may come here and offer you more interesting banter than I have, here...? Thank You again...

• Which particular question?

As for my ex P U S S Y.   These are scanned photos taken in the 1980s. 

She arrived as a mature stray in 1980 and stayed with us till the end.

When my father was made redundant in 1980 I filled out all his benefit claim forms.  My mother prompted me. "What about the cat". So..... 

I filled the line.

Name:     Cat

Relationship to you:    Pet

Sex:.      Female

Date of Birth:.    When she first arrived.

Then six weeks later, blank versions of the same forms arrived by post to be filled out again.

My father went  to 'an expert' to complete them.  And he received considerably less money than before.