~ Photography And Pictures ... (And Pictures Disappearing in this Forum?)

Glad Tidings to All. I have two good reasons to begin this Thread:

One is to discuss Photography in general. I myself am told that I am "good at it", yet I would not claim to be "Professional" at it.

I start this Thread a lot for the sake of Posting Pictures and discussing such things, if that is alright...?

My Second reason for beginning this Thread is... Pictures tend to "disappear" after a while upon this Forum...! And so this is attempt at a Thread specifically addressing Pictures Posted Here.

I shall start with at least one... of 'Interesting Cloud Formations Over Where I am' (In London): 

Parents
  • One of the other things apart from railways I am interested in is castles and churches and abbeys and the interesting bits of sculpture one can find.  So today I am including a rather splendid example of a 'Green Man' from Maxstoke Castle near Coleshill in Warwickshire, a pagan looking symbol often found in churches but also in castles and can be found throughout Europe and Asia.  There are more examples of the 'Green Man' in churches than the depiction of Christ, often hidden away high up in ceilings and in nooks and crannies.

who

• One of the other things apart from railways I am interested in is castles and churches and abbeys and the interesting bits of sculpture one can find.  So today I am including a rather splendid example of a 'Green Man' from Maxstoke Castle near Coleshill in Warwickshire, a pagan looking symbol often found in churches but also in castles and can be found throughout Europe and Asia.  There are more examples of the 'Green Man' in churches than the depiction of Christ, often hidden away high up in ceilings and in nooks and crannies.

who

Children
No Data