~ Photography And Pictures ... (And Pictures Disappearing in this Forum?)

Glad Tidings to All. I have two good reasons to begin this Thread:

One is to discuss Photography in general. I myself am told that I am "good at it", yet I would not claim to be "Professional" at it.

I start this Thread a lot for the sake of Posting Pictures and discussing such things, if that is alright...?

My Second reason for beginning this Thread is... Pictures tend to "disappear" after a while upon this Forum...! And so this is attempt at a Thread specifically addressing Pictures Posted Here.

I shall start with at least one... of 'Interesting Cloud Formations Over Where I am' (In London): 

Parents
  • With the Spring now equinoxed, I thought I would put a picture on of times we hope to come, warmer weather, when it is nice to get out.  But I will put this on instead ....  I may have submitted this before on another thread, so apologies if I have

• This Picture (of Puffins) marks the day in which WebPM applied a Picture Update. And so, we wait to see if all other Pictures Posted before this time, eventually turn into little Icons instead...

...To TrainSpotter, Thanks again, yet please tell me if I was correct about your Snowy Train being a Pullman or not (just a yes or no will suffice)...

• And may I post a picture I re posted at the first time a fix was promised to have been done, ,,,,it vanished.

so !

20:03:2018.

23:42.

r=52.

v=1442.

s=22.

x()x

• I think you originally posted that in the quiz thread, from where it is missing? My suggestion was that, if that thread is important to people here, you might like to edit your own messages (via the More button) and repost the images in their places. However, many forum threads are only important while those particular discussions last, so it may not be worthwhile.

I'm not sure about the message ordering. It's important which Reply button you use, of course. If you reply to this message, your post will appear under this one. If you reply to one of DC's, to that one, and so on. It gets a bit complicated if first DC and then I reply to the same message from you, and several people then reply to DC, because their messages will appear under yours and before mine - but that does group together all the posts relating to the same sub-topic.

However, I suspect that you knew all this, so I don't know whether my comments will help. I can take another look but, because we've all commented several times here, I'm not quite sure which messages you're talking about, sorry. You can get a link to a specific message in a topic where it gives the posting time, e.g. "2 days ago".

• Hi WebPM I have found the thread I posted the aspie quiz score image, or as you say the Intellectual skills image,

it was on the “Problems with this ( NAS )forum February  2018”. Thread.

It is missing, it was posted to see how long it would stay there, Apologies for mentioning it on the picture thread, I got it wrong, it was an image and I forgot I was in the wrong area,

below is the reply from when it was first posted,  dated 26:02:2018.

I replied directly under WebPM’s enquiry yet it has dropped below DC’s reply?

• Hmmm... still a ways to go, it seems, in solving all of this completely...? (Another reason added as good towards myself starting this separate Thread...?)

Reply Children
No Data