~ Photography And Pictures ... (And Pictures Disappearing in this Forum?)

Glad Tidings to All. I have two good reasons to begin this Thread:

One is to discuss Photography in general. I myself am told that I am "good at it", yet I would not claim to be "Professional" at it.

I start this Thread a lot for the sake of Posting Pictures and discussing such things, if that is alright...?

My Second reason for beginning this Thread is... Pictures tend to "disappear" after a while upon this Forum...! And so this is attempt at a Thread specifically addressing Pictures Posted Here.

I shall start with at least one... of 'Interesting Cloud Formations Over Where I am' (In London): 

Parents
  • I've been experimenting with different effects on my photos.

Here's the effect of a 'dramatic art' filter.

Original and now the dramatic.

• Thank You so very much Mr. Math-Photographer! 

...Do you recall something which you yourself Posted almost a Month ago, relating to saving pictures in a program one way and then another, and then only certain pictures saved in a certain way were able to Post...? This was helpful information, and another reason why I began this Thread... "Technicallities" and "Niggles" such as that. (If you do not know what I am talking about, then I understand. I cannot specify, however.)

• I remember.

The problem is that some programs are temperamental.  Others are very stable and can read almost any image and produce an image that is readable almost everywhere.  It's a matter of experimenting.

Most photo image programs also allow you to resize images and control the jpeg compression ratio which effect the image size.  So images can be made  smaller than the 1mb limit imposed by NAS.

• Thank You. More Posts like that and this here, are why I began this Thread.

I have located the answer from WebPM regarding "disappearing Pictures":

http://community.autism.org.uk/f/miscellaneous-and-chat/11770/problems-with-this-nas-forum---february-2018/64836#64836

...and so we must still wait, as yet (I personally do not mind, better safe than sorry, and all of that...?)...

I may certainly sign off now. The "cloud" Pictures were from my little iPod, for anyone curious. I wait to see how this Thread is upon the 'morrow.

...Thanks Much to the two "Burly Men-Folk" that have Posted so far, to this Thread begun by a "Sissy Girl"...!

;-)

Reply Children
No Data