~ Photography And Pictures ... (And Pictures Disappearing in this Forum?)

Glad Tidings to All. I have two good reasons to begin this Thread:

One is to discuss Photography in general. I myself am told that I am "good at it", yet I would not claim to be "Professional" at it.

I start this Thread a lot for the sake of Posting Pictures and discussing such things, if that is alright...?

My Second reason for beginning this Thread is... Pictures tend to "disappear" after a while upon this Forum...! And so this is attempt at a Thread specifically addressing Pictures Posted Here.

I shall start with at least one... of 'Interesting Cloud Formations Over Where I am' (In London): 

Parents
  • Evening DC I am so looking forward to seeing more pictures posted here!

I like the cloud formation. As a youngster I would lay down with my back on the ground and stare up at the clouds, Such wonderouse things clouds, ever changing and gently floating along,each one different and never to be seen again.

often seeing shapes that undeniably resemble animals or structures,

To think they are made up of tiny droplets of water! Water that has exhisted  since the start of time, changing endlessly but remaining constant in that it will always be here in some form or another, trapped for thousands of years In glaciers,then released to flow gently into vast oceans only to travel the globe until it is transported up high into the sky as clouds,

they then traverse the globe around and around until suddenly feeling a change of temperature and falling as rain. Rain that filters through the ground to become streams and rivers that we then  harvest to keep life going, 

It is a never ending cycle but to think the water I drink has travelled so far and changed so much is amazingly profound, 

The next cup of tea I drink could well have been lapped up by a dinosaur or just been released from an iceberg. 

Thank you DC for allowing my mind to revisit memories of my youth.

x()x

• Evening DC I am so looking forward to seeing more pictures posted here!

I like the cloud formation. As a youngster I would lay down with my back on the ground and stare up at the clouds, Such wonderouse things clouds, ever changing and gently floating along,each one different and never to be seen again.

often seeing shapes that undeniably resemble animals or structures,

To think they are made up of tiny droplets of water! Water that has exhisted  since the start of time, changing endlessly but remaining constant in that it will always be here in some form or another, trapped for thousands of years In glaciers,then released to flow gently into vast oceans only to travel the globe until it is transported up high into the sky as clouds,

they then traverse the globe around and around until suddenly feeling a change of temperature and falling as rain. Rain that filters through the ground to become streams and rivers that we then  harvest to keep life going, 

It is a never ending cycle but to think the water I drink has travelled so far and changed so much is amazingly profound, 

The next cup of tea I drink could well have been lapped up by a dinosaur or just been released from an iceberg. 

Thank you DC for allowing my mind to revisit memories of my youth.

x()x

Children
  • Well DC I hope others have more success than myself in posting pictures here,

I have just tried six different pictures, some of actualnpictures taken with my iPad, and some as screen captured images, none uploaded just thevorange box appearsvtop right.